Thursday, August 13, 2015

Bunny Thanks





This week at Classy Cards N Such there's a very cute challenge photo (CCNS Challenge #97). My kids have been petitioning for a bunny, and truth be told, I always wanted one as a kid, but I am resisting as the overwhelmed keeper of a house, three kids, a hubby and a dog! This week's photo is NOT helping!

So my first take is truly a clean and simple version:
I embossed bricks on a grey background. Then I started with my Impression Obsession (IO) swirly tree, added an IO bunny and some IO grass, then a sentiment from Little B. I liked how the white bunny popped, so I chose him in favor of the grey, brown and black ones I had water-colored as I experimented. (You'll see them later.) I am a very visual creator, so i am never positive which direction a card will take.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Kelly! Like you, I have wanted a bunny since I was young, but never had the chance to keep one. So now, my IO bunnies keep me company. Love the swirly tree and brick background. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Classy Cards 'n Such.
    Mindy~CCNS~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card, I am loving the curly tree on the brick wall in the pretty shades of green. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge this week. It is always good to see you here.

    ReplyDelete