Thursday, October 8, 2015

Blooming Poinsettias

This week I'm playing in CCNS Challenge #105 Holly Days. I've been making all kinds of different Christmas cards already, so I was excited for a new idea. Last year I made the same card over and over for everyone-- and that lost ALL the fun of crafting, so this year I'm doing it differently. I just hope I don't run out of ideas in only one year!

For this CAS card, I started with some fun red and green patterned papers, used the Blooming Poinsettia die by Poppy Stamps, plus some leaves from the "Layered Poinsettia." I used Joy! foam squares to pop them up, then added my sentiment inside. Quick and simple.

1 comment:

  1. So very pretty, I love the poinsettias. You are so smart to have started your Christmas cards already. Thank you, for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete