Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Birthday Wishes

This week for the  CCNS Challenge - #106 Colors of Fall - I went with a second card as well. My college roommate and one of my best friends is an October kind of girl, so I am always on the lookout for the perfect card for her. If only I had an owl and an idea how to work it in -- this would have been final in my eyes. All the same, I like how it came out. 


The stamps are from Stampin' Up, which I stamped (lightly in the case of the wreath) with chocolate ink before coloring with my markers. The papers (some from the Authentique paper pack) I trimmed and tore to make strips. I embossed one of those strips, plus a punched circle, in a burlap-feeling pattern. After adding the little bow paperclip to my wreath, I popped the whole thing up with Joy! foam pads.

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy! I like the layout here and that torn strip works really well! Thank you for playing along with us at CCNS!

    ReplyDelete