Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Words of Love

Words of Love


This is the latest, derived from the cute CAS(e) this Sketch challenge of the week. Thus, the layout has a simple bar down the left side, embellished with blue and white kitchen twine, and the design element and sentiment are in the lower left-hand corner.  I've been amazed at the fact that those layout sketches really do turn out well, no matter how basic my own design may be.

I've been really liking playing around with words (shocking for a writer, isn't it?!), so this card combines wordy designer papers, an embossing folder, and even a die cut.  I love it: words for texture, words for design, and words for meaning. A girl could get used to this. Throw in my favorite language (the panel is in French, bien sur) and color, and I kinda like it... I hope y'all do!

Challenges:
CAS(e) this Sketch #109


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love the texture you added with the embossed background! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete