Sunday, February 15, 2015

Love Mobile



I did a lot of playing with this card: overlapping panels, a swirly embossing folder I don't normally use for texture, wordy designer paper on the topic of love, and stacked die cuts of the word "love." While you can't see it in the tiny photo, the word is stamped onto textured purple paper, which I then added shimmer to with a clear Sakura gel pen. I stamped the picture design with chalkboard lavender then clear embossed it while it was wet. I then used my markers to color in the hearts, and added some "shine" with a white gel marker. I thought it turned out a lot more interesting than many of my other Valentine's attempts. I hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Your little heart mobile is adorable and I love the embossed swirls! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved that heart image and your coloring is so pretty! Love the shades and textures! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! I love all the little hearts! I am always happy to see new cards from you! :)

    ReplyDelete