Sunday, January 25, 2015

Friendship is the Little Things Card


This time, I have tried to play along with a friend theme at CASology. I used a great new (to me) Penny Black tulip die to make green and pink polkadot cuts that I trimmed and glued together, a la my guru.  I added a matching pink dot ribbon and pink hued sunshine. For my sunshine to feed my friendship flowers, I stamped it then wet embossed it with clear powder to get shine and resist, then I sponged it with a mix of pink and yellow Tim Holtz distress inks and popped it up with foam. Then I embossed the panel to continue the dot theme. I like the fresh feel as I ponder yet another snow day here at home!


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card. Your card evokes a feeling of spring and new growth. Love how you did the sun. What a clever way to place your sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete