Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A Swimmingly Good Birthday

I love oceans and the beach -- that's "my" place. And especially this time of year... so I'm bringing it back with a birthday card for a friend...

The card base was in a nice ocean color, which I embossed with Lifestyle Crafts swirly embossing folder to suggest waves. I then added a Memory Box Oceana corner die.  The turtle and sentiments were stamped in Versafine deep lagoon ink from a Sweet N' Sassy set "happy ocean friends" then colored with Sakura gelly roll pens. I cut them out using Die-namics fishtail flags. I used my pens to add details to the shells on my corner die, and used Stickles to add eyes with dimension. A few water drop embellishments and I was done...



This week I am playing in the SNSS 8th Birthday Party contest.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute!! That corner die is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree…the beach is a favorite vacation spot! What a fun card…love the embossing! That corner die is fabulous and perfect with this adorable ocean friend! Thanks so much for joining the SNSS Birthday Party Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card. I love the embossing folder and the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete