Friday, July 17, 2015

Buzzy Thanks

When I saw the CCNS Summer Picnic Challenge #93, I had several ideas. Where to start? So what can I say? I'm a southern, mason jar kind of girl…


I made my background layer with a gingham stamp from Stampin' Up and Tim Holtz barn door distress ink, then die cut it with a stitched rectangle and attached it to a kraft base. I added a mason jar tag that I stamped with a set from Technique Tuesday, and added a die cut "thanks" from paper I had sponged with a mix of distress inks. The tiny bees on the jar were a Stamp by Judith, and the larger bees were part of the Technique Tuesday stamp set, which I stamped, colored with a yellow glitter pen and fussy cut, then popped up with small joy foam pads to give them flight.

5 comments:

  1. I see you got a mason jar card!!! Love how you combined the stamp and the die and that you popped up the bees. :) Thank you for playing along with us at CCNS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love your jar of bees! There are always tiny bees at a picnic. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.
    Mindy~CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute. I love the Mason Jar. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very summery...great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge! Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete