Sunday, July 10, 2016

Fishy Faith



My second entry in the chevron competition at CAS (CASology Week 205: chevron) feautured the other Rubber King fish I mentioned in my last blog. He too is from the Rubber King Pond Friends stamp and die sets, colored with their special markers. See how differently he turned out? Even a crafty but non-artistic person like me, with clearly defined favorite color combos, can look like a pro and make unique designs! This ocean was even more whimsical, using a My Favorite Things Polka Dot coverup die to create a bubbly haven for my little fishy.

The outer sentiment was die cut from a Paper smooches die in the religious words set. I then embossed it extra thick and mounted it on some delicate chevron paper from my Garden Party paper pad. I cut it out using Our Daily Bread Designs double stitched rectangles. Inside the card, I went with an ODBD Deep Waters stamp to complete my fishy's message. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Hello Kelly!! Great design. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of chevrons and dots Kelly!
    Great colors too!
    Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete